I always enjoyed writing but it wasn’t until after having my second child that I fell in love with it. Plenty of late nights and quiet moments alone gave me the time to create stories and let my imagination run free. When one story in particular wouldn’t fade away I decided to sit down and write it out. What started off as a few specific scenes gradually built until I had an entire storyline, start to finish. Stitches and Scars is my first novel and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon, as there are always stories to be told.



I currently make my home in Delaware with my husband and two children. When I’m not running after my kids I’m cooking, spending time with family and friends, watching a good movie or curled up reading a book.
 


Website Customization Provided by ©2010 All Rights Reserved.